Clean Up images you have uploaded to Cricut Design Space.
Learn how to clean up your uploaded images so they will cut exactly like you want in Cricut Design Space.
Many times we will find an image we would love to use in a Cricut project, but it is “messy”. Maybe it has things on it we don’t want to use or text that we want to change.
This is no problem.
How to Clean Up an Image in Cricut Design Space – Video Tutorial
Clean up Image in Cricut Design Space
- Once you have uploaded your image to Cricut Design Space and have chosen the type of image it is (Simple, Moderately Complex, or Complex), choose continue to the “clean up” page.
- The next page will be where you “Clean Up” your image. The default tool that is always on when you first land here is the “Select & Erase” tool.
Click one time on the background and it will be gone. So easy.
Now click the rest of the places you want the background gone, like inside of letters or images.
- The next tool is the “Erase” tool. This acts just like a pencil eraser.
Notice that there is a slider so you can increase or decrease the size of the eraser. It works amazing!
- The last tool is the “Crop” tool. It can crop the image so that you can get rid of parts of the image you don’t want. Even if the image is in the middle of the larger image. Just place your cursor where you want to start the crop and drag it to where you want it to stop.
- The last tool is the “Preview” button. This is a lifesaver because it shows you where you may need to touch up.
After you have cleaned up your image, click on Preview and it will show you all the mistakes. Just click it again and you will be back where you can continue cleaning. So simple.
Ok…that’s how I clean up images in Cricut Design Space. I pretty much check all my images to make sure they don’t need some help. It’s an easy process.
Now get out there and craft!